Refund & Return Policy for PremiumLightSupplier
Last Updated: August 2023
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. This policy outlines the conditions under which products purchased from PremiumLightSupplier may be returned or refunded.
2. Prescription Medications
Due to health and safety regulations:
- Prescription medications cannot be returned for a refund or exchange unless there is a mistake with the order or the product is damaged or defective upon receipt.
- If you receive the wrong medication or dosage, please contact us immediately.
3. Non-Prescription Products
- Non-prescription items can be returned within [e.g., “30”] days of purchase if they are unopened and in their original packaging.
- Opened or used products cannot be returned due to health and safety concerns.
4. Damaged or Defective Items
- If your order arrives damaged or you receive a defective product, contact us within [e.g., “7”] days of receipt to arrange for a replacement or refund.
- Provide photos of the damaged items, if possible, to expedite the process.
5. Processing Refunds
- Once your return is received and inspected, we’ll notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original payment method within a certain number of days.
6. Return Shipping
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning items unless the product received is defective or the wrong item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
In some cases, based on the discretion of PremiumLightSupplier and due to health considerations, certain products may be exempt from being returned.
For any questions or to initiate a return or refund, please contact us